Sunday, May 17, 2009

Been a while.....

Not much going on but life sure feels like it has been non stop lately. Glenne has had some busy weeks at work and I have my busy days too. Glenne and I have been trying to get on the healthy wagon. I have been trying to just eat smaller, more healthier meals and drink less pepsi and more water. The number on the scale is not changing drastically....but my clothes are fitting differently and that is what counts,right??!!??!! Glenne has been able to get to the gym more then me. I cannot seem to get myself up at 530 am to get ready for the gym, go work out, come home and shower all before Glenne leaves for work at 730am. I am starting small in the exercise department...I have been walking Max around the neigborhood and I am trying to fit in doing an exercise video too more. Hailey and I actually did a kids one the other day..it was a dancing one....that was fun.

Hailey is awesome. We are having some fun times with her. In the last 2 weeks she has been really expanding in her vocabulary and talking in sentences. She notices and does not forget anything. She does not stop talking from the time she gets up to the time she goes to sleep, and even then talks in her sleep. She is becoming more and more independent. She has to do everything on her own. When we are in the store if she is not in a shopping cart and we are letting her walk she has to walk and NOT hold your hand. She has to "TRY" everything, or "HELP" with everything. It does not matter if it is something that she should not be helping or could get hurt doing...she wants to help. We do have our typical toddler moments where she is not listening and needs to be corrected but all in all she is a very good child.

Her last day of school is May 21st. **That is also Glenne and I's 12 yr wedding anniversary (May 29th is going to be 17yrs since we met and went on our first date!!!) Can you believe we have been together for that long....WOW!!!!!!!!! ** Hailey will return to school in september. I cannot remember the exact date. She will be going Mon/Wed/Fri from 9am to 230pm. This summer Glenne is off again so they will be hanging out and going to the pool...whatever they come up with. In august we are going to South Padre Island for a week using our time share. We are looking forward to that trip. I hear it is very nice there and the beaches are cloes to the white sand beaches you would see in Mexico or the Carribean. There seems to be a lot to do there also. The have a sea turtle rescue you can go to, horse back riding on the beach, a water park, lots of sea life to see on the beach, shells to collect, swimming in the pool at the condo. I think it will be a good week and will probably leave there will more things to see the next time we go.

I have some pictures to post of just miscelaneous things. I will try to post them later.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Spring, TX, United States
We are a family of three who are still Philadelphians at heart. Hailey is the first to be born in Texas from our family. We love Texas but still count Philly as home too....so we have 2 homes in our hearts. We will always support our first home town teams....Philly teams!!