Thursday, November 26, 2009

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

Happy Thanksgiving to all our family and friends. Hailey unfortunately the day before got sick...she woke up fine and suddenly got a fever.........the fever is being subsided with motrin so tomorrow (today actually now that it is after midnight) we are going to take her to the dr's and get checked out. She is still in good spirits...but definitely is not herself.

We went to Meme and Grandad's house and Uncle Aaron came over too. I made Jello poke cake and Hot Pizza dip..Meme took care of the rest. THANK YOU MEME!! YOU ROCK!

I did not take any pics today. She did wear the dress that Grandmom got her with black tights and her new boots that she picked out HERSELF for her birthday. Last night she slept in our bed because we felt better with her in our bed not knowing what the fever was going to do. Very early ..close to 5amish Hailey cried to go to her bed to sleep cause of Daddy's snoring. Normally she would not cry so we knew she was sick (welll...knew before this too...). I took her to her bed and sang a song and she went to sleep till almost 10AM!!!! wow...I think Glenne and I were up before her actually.

I hope everyone had a happy turkey day. I will post how the dr's visit went.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Spring, TX, United States
We are a family of three who are still Philadelphians at heart. Hailey is the first to be born in Texas from our family. We love Texas but still count Philly as home too....so we have 2 homes in our hearts. We will always support our first home town teams....Philly teams!!