Tuesday, December 29, 2009

A second Santa visit...Christmas Week.

I got wind of Santa visiting a Chick fil a so I put in a word with the Big guy that we would be coming by. We went there and He saw Hailey and when he saw her said "Hi Hailey!" She was thrilled. She played shy but was dying to go see him. After about a min she ran over to him and gave him the biggest hug. (I just realized that I did not get those ones off of my phone..I will post on a different post). She told him what she wanted for christmas and then got a balloon christmas tree. She even got to write a letter to him and give to him that night with what she wanted for christmas.

Here is the original picture we got that night. I was playing around and scanned a color and a black and white picture. Below you can look at both. I was so glad that I got "wind" of this Santa visit.




1 comment:

glenna said...

Very cool!! Love C-fila, as we call it :)

About Me

My photo
Spring, TX, United States
We are a family of three who are still Philadelphians at heart. Hailey is the first to be born in Texas from our family. We love Texas but still count Philly as home too....so we have 2 homes in our hearts. We will always support our first home town teams....Philly teams!!