Friday, July 2, 2010

Disney*the morning of and waiting on her "carriage"(bus) to Cinderella's Castle

Hailey was so excited the morning she woke up to go to Cinderella's Castle. When she woke up we told her we were going to tak our time getting ready and relax before leaving. We left for the park to get there in time for our lunch. We did not want to do anything before that to tire or sweat us all out. A big worry for me was how was I going to do her hair and keep it all off her neck and face since it was so hot when we were there. I found these little tiny clips and I just rolled her hair in 4 little rows and and clipped each one. Then the rest of the hair i just put in a ponytail. The little hairs you see hanging down are hairs the come down naturally and do their own thing. By the end of the day her hair was mostly intact except the side had the curls coming out.

All dressed and sitting very still(never happens!!) waiting to go and reading her Cinderella book.
What a beauty!
Yes....I had to have my Tiara too! (was not expecting my picture to be taken)
Waiting for her "Carriage"...(bus) to get us to the Castle

On our Carriage....not sure what the face she is making at Daddy is all about
again....I think she is just doing it cause there is a camera
Waiting in line to check in...I was fixing her tiara(I did this many many times that day...she refused to take the dress and tiara off all day till we got back to the hotel)
waiting in line...she did not like that it was moving slow...and she had her "glass" slippers on at this point too
it was so hot..but she had to have the dress on all day long

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Spring, TX, United States
We are a family of three who are still Philadelphians at heart. Hailey is the first to be born in Texas from our family. We love Texas but still count Philly as home too....so we have 2 homes in our hearts. We will always support our first home town teams....Philly teams!!