Sunday, August 1, 2010

Mommy's Birthday

Hailey kept telling me the day before my birthday that her and Daddy had a surprise and she could not tell me. On the day of my birthday we were getting up early heading down to Galveston to go to Palm Beach then stay overnight and have dinner on the island and wake up early and go to the beach. When I woke up that morning Glenne got up and woke Hailey up and I was told to take my time. Hailey came in and got me and I came out to this.

Here is the cake that she picked out for me.
My presents.....I got the Dan Brown "the lost symbol" book. From Meme and Grandad I got 2 shirts and money for myself. Thank you!!


Helping me blow out the candles

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Spring, TX, United States
We are a family of three who are still Philadelphians at heart. Hailey is the first to be born in Texas from our family. We love Texas but still count Philly as home too....so we have 2 homes in our hearts. We will always support our first home town teams....Philly teams!!