Friday, October 29, 2010

Randomness

Just some random pics from around the house. Hailey doing dress up play one sunday and Hanging out with me.

She has her eagles jersey on...then a tutu, on top of that a dress with a tulle skirt, various jewels and hat. In her hands....???? it was important though.
another view.....I think the things in her hands in the previous picture are now in the bag.
Hailey and Mommy hanging out.....it was a sat. We were watching Ponyo. Good Movie! (this was before 2 fantasy football drafts so I had to rank my players...BIG DEAL!!) This movie stopped me from doing that this day.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Spring, TX, United States
We are a family of three who are still Philadelphians at heart. Hailey is the first to be born in Texas from our family. We love Texas but still count Philly as home too....so we have 2 homes in our hearts. We will always support our first home town teams....Philly teams!!