Thursday, September 20, 2007

Daddy amusement

Hailey has really started to find her daddy very amusing. He just needs to do something simple and she just cracks up at him. They have such a love for each other. It is great to just watch them.

She has also figured out how to make this snorting type sound (only way I can think to describe it) she makes this sound like she is almost snorting thru her nose. Its very amusing and she thinks that it is great that she figured it out!

I had more to write but as soon as I logged in I completely forgot. If/when I remember I will get back on.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Spring, TX, United States
We are a family of three who are still Philadelphians at heart. Hailey is the first to be born in Texas from our family. We love Texas but still count Philly as home too....so we have 2 homes in our hearts. We will always support our first home town teams....Philly teams!!