Sunday, September 23, 2007

Standing on her own

Hailey stood on her own ( like 5 seconds) today! She knew she was doing it too. The look on her face was like "hey, i'm standing all by myself....yeah!"

she is also clapping now too...she has been half clapping...one had open and the other in a fist but she is finally clapping with both hands open.

She is also saying what really sounds like "mom" but with the first "m" off of it. When she wants me she says "om".

I have some pics to upload...nothing special. I will try to get those up in the next few days if not tonight after she goes to bed.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Spring, TX, United States
We are a family of three who are still Philadelphians at heart. Hailey is the first to be born in Texas from our family. We love Texas but still count Philly as home too....so we have 2 homes in our hearts. We will always support our first home town teams....Philly teams!!