Monday, October 27, 2008

Much about nothing.....

Not much happening around here. Hailey is adjusting very well to school...she loves it and gets excited when we turn onto the street where school is. She does not really nap at school though....dont know what to do about that!

Football...and fantasy football is in full swing......I am doing half and half in both my leagues....Glenne is doing pretty good in most of his leagues! We are pumped about the Phillies in the World series race....CANNOT BELIEVE THE RAIN DELAY TONIGHT!!!!!

Glenne is busy in work, my work is finally slowing down a bit from the hurricane...thank goodness.

Hailey is talking up a storm and is like a sponge taking and learning everything.

We are haivng Hailey's birthday party on 11/15. I cannot believe that she is going to be 2 yrs old already.....where did the time go???!!!???!!!! Glenne and Hailey had a cold the last week or so....I have been dealing with sinus issues since the hurricane. I hope she does not get too many colds but I know starting school it was bound to happen.

I think that is it for now.......I have totally fallen off the healthy wagon, I need to try to be a little better. I have gotten into cooking and that is not helping much. I do try to cook with light/non fat foods though. Oh well.....

Till next time my friend...and family.......

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Spring, TX, United States
We are a family of three who are still Philadelphians at heart. Hailey is the first to be born in Texas from our family. We love Texas but still count Philly as home too....so we have 2 homes in our hearts. We will always support our first home town teams....Philly teams!!