Saturday, June 13, 2009

Born Beach Baby

Yesterday on my day off we went back down to the poo/beach. Hailey really loves it there. I made sure Hailey was covered in the sunblock but forgot to cover myself so I am a little burned now. I am sure I will be ok by tomorrow. They have 2 big water slides there too and we went down those. In that same area they also have this big water tower that dumps, well I should say pounds, the water onto anyone standing below it. I almost fell down when it dumped where we were standing and poor Hailey fell and bumped her head. We will know next time to not stand near there.

She is definitley a beach baby. She loves it!!

She was "watering the flowers"
time for a drink break!






Just adorable.....




She always has so much fun that it is normally a crying scene when its time to leave and she is totally exhausted but too tired to sleep on the way home.
We have had a few times this week where she just would not nap. I am hoping that she is not giving up those naps. She NEEDS those naps. Hopefully it is just something she is going thru.

1 comment:

glenna said...

so glad she likes the beach! she looks sooo happy there :)

About Me

My photo
Spring, TX, United States
We are a family of three who are still Philadelphians at heart. Hailey is the first to be born in Texas from our family. We love Texas but still count Philly as home too....so we have 2 homes in our hearts. We will always support our first home town teams....Philly teams!!