Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Stealing Mommy's Salad

One night last week Glenne and I had a big bowl of salad for dinner and Hailey had something else since salad is not something she would eat a lot of. She had eaten all of her dinner then when I had gotten up from the table to put her dish in the sink she leans over to my bowl of salad and proceeds to eat it. Normally we cannot get her to eat much salad at all but she thought it was so funny that she got my salad and was eating it. I had to pull it away from her to eat the rest and she leans in with her fork and helps herself to more while I am eating.

She had the bowl up to her chest and was really enjoying it.



One day I will get a full meal to myself.....I hope!

1 comment:

glenna said...

haha cute! Evan always wants what we're eating. :)

About Me

My photo
Spring, TX, United States
We are a family of three who are still Philadelphians at heart. Hailey is the first to be born in Texas from our family. We love Texas but still count Philly as home too....so we have 2 homes in our hearts. We will always support our first home town teams....Philly teams!!