Friday, December 17, 2010

Videos from Hailey's Christmas Program

Hailey and the rest of the preschool 3's classes singing Christmas Day. Sorry the sound is not too great. (words below)

Christmas day will soon be here and I can hardly wait! Christmas day will soon be here and I can hardly wait! Santa will be coming , soon he will be coming, Christmas day will soon be here and I can hardly wait!

Here they are singing "ring ring ring the bells" (words below)

Ring, ring, ring the bells, Ring them lound and clear, To tell the children everywhere that Christmas time is here.

Here they are singing Jingle Bells....I think everyone knows the words to that one!

Here is the class doing rudolph the red nosed reindeer with their masks that they made.

Sorry that this one is sideways...its the 2nd half of rudolph that got cut off.

I did not get this one on video. Its hard to hear but the hand motions are adorable (below is what she is saying)

When Santa comes down the chimney(sweeps her hands) I should like to peek(hands over eyebrows). But he'll never come, No never, (shaking finger back and forth) Until I'm fast asleep.(puts head on hands and closes her eyes).

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Spring, TX, United States
We are a family of three who are still Philadelphians at heart. Hailey is the first to be born in Texas from our family. We love Texas but still count Philly as home too....so we have 2 homes in our hearts. We will always support our first home town teams....Philly teams!!