Monday, September 14, 2009

A few more from Labor day weekend

I think most of these were from other cell phones so the quality is not that good...but there are some good ones...and ones I had to post.

I don't know what is with the look on my face in this picture.
The girls from Casimir st....all grown up. We are missing a few people (Jackie,Nancy, Danielle). We all grew up on the same street and all still keep in touch! A few of us are out of state now but thanks to the internet we are still in touch.(jenn,beth,me,chrissie)
Baby James with an adorable smile....
Hailey and her new friend (and I think her favorite cousin) Emily.
Uncle Larry and Baby James
Joan, John and Pop Pop at the Christening party
Cheryl and her husband Stanley and Chrissie and her husband Phil ...they grew up on Casimir st with my family. (stanley,cheryl,phil, chrissie)
This is a great picture of Jenn and I.

That is all I got for this post.......I do have to add that this visit to Philly was nice cause I got to see some old friends that I grew up with that I have not seen in a long time. It was so nice to catch up and see everyone.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Spring, TX, United States
We are a family of three who are still Philadelphians at heart. Hailey is the first to be born in Texas from our family. We love Texas but still count Philly as home too....so we have 2 homes in our hearts. We will always support our first home town teams....Philly teams!!