Monday, September 14, 2009

Just some random thoughts.

We ...well-I....have really been working on the potty training with Hailey. At school they ask all the kids at certain times and if one of the kids asks to go when its not that time then they take that one. Hailey gets way to into her playing and just will not stop to go. When I am home with her I have been making it a habit of every hour 15 min or so (unless I know she is drinking a lot of liquids) to just take her to the potty. Almost every time she goes too. On Sunday we were home all day, except for when Glenne and Hailey ran out in the morning. She came home with a wet pull up. I put her on the potty, she went....then we put big girl undies on. She had one accident that day in her big girl undies..the rest of the time either she told me or I took her to the potty. We still have issues with going poopy on the potty, but I know she will get there eventually. Hailey is better when she can get things on her own. I cannot wait for the day when I do not have to buy pullups or diapers anymore!!!!

Hailey is really becoming her own little person more and more. She wants to make her own decisions, decide what she wears,etc. She cracks me up sometimes with the things she comes up with. Hailey is really loving school this year. I walk her in and she does not even glance back at me. Today she walked in and gave the teacher her lunch bag. Last fri I found a nice mat cover with attached blanket and pillow for her to take to school. Since she has that now she does not need the big backpack anymore. She just got a little backpack for vacation with tinkerbell on it. She now uses the tinkerbell backpack and a pink lunchback. She told her teachers they were new and a new cover too. When you ask her about her classmates and their names and she tells you the names Trent and Skyler. They were both in her class last year....I am thinking that is why she knows their names. She knows both her teachers names too. I hope that she continues this love for school for years to come.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Spring, TX, United States
We are a family of three who are still Philadelphians at heart. Hailey is the first to be born in Texas from our family. We love Texas but still count Philly as home too....so we have 2 homes in our hearts. We will always support our first home town teams....Philly teams!!