Monday, October 12, 2009

Helping with Dinner

helping with dinner

Glenne was working late tonight so it was just us girls. We had a hodgepodge for dinner of leftovers and I let her "help" herself. She enjoyed being a big girl.

Saturday night she was watching Caillou and he was making pizza's with his friends. I asked Hailey if she would like to make pizza. She got excited and said, yeah NOW. We did not have anything in for the pizza breadign so we made due with the bread we had in the house and toppings. She loved doing it all herself. I am probably asking for trouble letting her do this...but I guess its better then her trying to do it behind my back and getting hurt.

1 comment:

lmcarmitage said...

Aww, sounds like she had fun having special time with mommy!!

About Me

My photo
Spring, TX, United States
We are a family of three who are still Philadelphians at heart. Hailey is the first to be born in Texas from our family. We love Texas but still count Philly as home too....so we have 2 homes in our hearts. We will always support our first home town teams....Philly teams!!