Saturday, October 24, 2009

Phillies, Play doh and Phun!!

So....not much going on.....Work....Phillies in the playoffs...and now in the WORLD SERIES!!!

Hailey has been having such a great time at school. We walk into school and she just starts playing most days. We have not even had a day with any crying at school. She loves her teachers. She is doing AWESOME with the potty. Most days she goes dry. She seems to not tell Daddy when she has to go potty though when its just the 2 of them, even though he asks. (I think I ask/just take her and he just asks). We have had a few success of poopy on the potty too. I am not pushing it. Most days she is dry all day. Most mornings she wakes up dry too. I would say we are potty trained, we just still do pull ups. (is that ok to say???)

Hailey has really gotten into play doh lately. They play with it at school a lot and when we go to sunday football at the Matthews House the girls almost always pull the play doh out. One friday recently after picking Hailey up from school (on a no nap day) I needed a distraction or to put her to bed..but the timing was too late for a nap. I pulled out the play doh which we have not done at home for a while. She sat there for a good hour...if not more just playing away. She was having such a good time. For her birthday she has been asking for play doh stuff, princess stuff, she has always liked tinkerbell too. (and her is mom's part...she needs jammies and some winter stuff....pants...long sleeve shirts...she is in 3t now...4t on some things...depending how its made and shrinkage after washing). I like to buy her the pants with the elastic waist band cause in school they encourage them to go potty themselves (with supervision of course)and those pants are easier for her to pull up and down then buttons and zippers.


Hailey really into the play doh....can you see the concentration on her face?
rolling the play doh into a snake

Lets go Phillies Lets go!! Phillies "P"
Me trying to take some self portraits of the 2 of us.....I really like this one of her(so does glenne)
I could not get one of her looking at the camera while I was looking*we both have our Phillies shirts one..they were playing that day*

Here is a video of her from the final game of the ncls series when the Phillies won. Glenne was working late and it was just us girls and I had the game on and we were playing and getting dinner ready. I have no idea why it was so dark. I did not have her do the wing thing with her arms...this is all her. If you think she has a southern accent going...let me know. My mom swears when she is saying lets go phillies she has a southern twang going. I hear her everyday so I do not know.






No comments:

About Me

My photo
Spring, TX, United States
We are a family of three who are still Philadelphians at heart. Hailey is the first to be born in Texas from our family. We love Texas but still count Philly as home too....so we have 2 homes in our hearts. We will always support our first home town teams....Philly teams!!