Monday, January 4, 2010

Taco Dip

Taco Dip
1 pkg of cream cheese softened
Taco seasoning (I bought the pkg and just put almost half)
Shredded Lettuce
Diced Tomatoes
Shredded Cheddar Cheese

I saw this recipe on rachaelraymag.com I softened 2 pkgs of cream cheese in the microwave for like 45 seconds. Mixed in some of the taco seasoning. I did not use much cause I did not want it too spicy for the group I was making it for. Spread in whatever you will serve this in ( I used a low serving bowl) then topped with shredded lettuce, the tomatoes and cheese. I served with tortilla chips.

I used a can of drained diced tomatoes instead of chopping up the tomatoes and it turned out great.



No comments:

About Me

My photo
Spring, TX, United States
We are a family of three who are still Philadelphians at heart. Hailey is the first to be born in Texas from our family. We love Texas but still count Philly as home too....so we have 2 homes in our hearts. We will always support our first home town teams....Philly teams!!