Friday, April 10, 2009

Gardening with Grandmom (Mom Mom)

Hailey and Mom Mom(Grandmom) got me some Geraniums for Easter and they planted them together for me. (since I have NO green thumb). I did watch and try to get some pointers to keep them alive. Looks like Hailey is going to wind up turning me into some kind of gardner weather I like it or not! LOL

Hailey, Grandmom and Pop Pop had such a great time. It was a shame it all had to end sooner then expected. Grandmom and Pop Pop explained to Hailey thursday night that they had to go home on the airplane but they will be back again. When Hailey woke up this morning she asked for them but also said "airplane, home" letting me know that she knew they were not here.

Last night we all went to dinner at the Olive Garden and they had these benches out front. Hailey HAD to sit on them but no one could sit on the bench with her. She is all about doing things herself.

Here are a few pictures



Sitting on the bench outside Olive Garden telling Pop Pop to sit on the other bench.
Watering the new plants

Having to do it herself.....
Putting the dirt back on the newly planted plantsmore planting

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Spring, TX, United States
We are a family of three who are still Philadelphians at heart. Hailey is the first to be born in Texas from our family. We love Texas but still count Philly as home too....so we have 2 homes in our hearts. We will always support our first home town teams....Philly teams!!