Wednesday, April 8, 2009

My new nephew!

Baby James and Grandmom...2 days old
Baby James 1 day old
Baby James first day born




I am proud to say that my sister Jenn had her baby boy today. James Thomas was born on 4/8/09 at 1143 am weighing 6lb 6 oz and 19 inches long. He was born 5 weeks early. Jenn was having high blood pressure and other things going on, the dr monitored her and the baby's heart beat kept dropping so they induced her last night and he was born this morning. I am the godmother for James too. I cannot wait to meet him.







1 comment:

Shannon said...

WOW he is so handsome, and looks great for 5 weeks early. I sure hope mommy and baby are healthy now and enjoying one another!! Congrats Auntie

About Me

My photo
Spring, TX, United States
We are a family of three who are still Philadelphians at heart. Hailey is the first to be born in Texas from our family. We love Texas but still count Philly as home too....so we have 2 homes in our hearts. We will always support our first home town teams....Philly teams!!