Thursday, July 2, 2009

Glenne's first try at ponytails!!!!

Today Glenne did Hailey's hair differnt then what he normally does ...which is putting a headband on. Before I started work I did her hair in pig tails and then braided them. It did last longer then just regular pig tails..but she still pulled them out. She is getting better though.

Here is Glenne's final result of doing Hailey's hair in ponytails. There are 2 on each side and on in the middle back of her head. He is getting there and I am so impressed that he even attempted to do that!! WAY TO GO DADDY!!!!







1 comment:

glenna said...

Nice!! I'd love to see Tony attempt this with Evan. haha

About Me

My photo
Spring, TX, United States
We are a family of three who are still Philadelphians at heart. Hailey is the first to be born in Texas from our family. We love Texas but still count Philly as home too....so we have 2 homes in our hearts. We will always support our first home town teams....Philly teams!!