Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Wordless Wednesdays...almost

*sorry about last week...work got busy and I just did not have the energy to do a wordless wednesday post*

this weeks is about an hour short of wednesday




We had to run out on day after I got done work and she was dressed up as a fairy....she was loving being dressed up so it was not worth the fight to take her out of the outfit. in the car..see the wings?
*sorry for the poor quality..these were taken from my cell*

totally ignoring me while trying to get her to look at me to take a picture, here you see the full outfit (minus the abbey flip flops..which we cannot seem to leave the house without wearing lately)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Spring, TX, United States
We are a family of three who are still Philadelphians at heart. Hailey is the first to be born in Texas from our family. We love Texas but still count Philly as home too....so we have 2 homes in our hearts. We will always support our first home town teams....Philly teams!!