Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Sunday..July 5th

On sunday of July 4th weekend we were not planning on doing anything but hanging at home. We thought that if we went to Moody Gardens Palm beach it would be packed. We decided to take a chance and go down and enjoy some fun in the sun. It was less packed then other non holiday times when we went! We stopped at Burger King to get breakfast on the way down and while waiting Hailey played in the play area.

In the play area feeling proud that she climbed up there!
scooting over to go down the slide*these 2 pics are from my cell*
We got down to Palm beach......it was hot, Glenne thought it was hotter then me, I felt like there was a breeze. It seemed like it was a little overcast that day**and not crowded too**
She is leaning on my leg and swimming and kicking her legs







Looking at the penguins exhibt at the aquarium at Moody Gardens(this was actually a differnt day but I had to add it...Glenne kept telling her, I am not leaving here till you look at me and smile) I did tell him, she would gladly stay there all day and not go home!! LOL

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Spring, TX, United States
We are a family of three who are still Philadelphians at heart. Hailey is the first to be born in Texas from our family. We love Texas but still count Philly as home too....so we have 2 homes in our hearts. We will always support our first home town teams....Philly teams!!