Monday, July 13, 2009

Riding the Carousel in the pink cowboy boots!

We went to the Woodlands Mall and they have this awesome Carousel horse in the food court. Whenever we go if she see's the carousel she has to ride it. Fortunetly we actually had cash on us. (something we dont always have..I know we should have something on us..bad bad!!) As I was getting us lunch at Chick fil A I found I acutally had a buck in my wallet. I quietly put it in my pocket and used it as amunition to get Hailey to eat her lunch. IT WORKED!!! She loves this carousel. They also have a play area there and she likes to play there. This post is all about the cowboy boots and the carousel. She told Daddy that she wanted to ride the Pig...so we had to ride the pig.



Showing Daddy her token to ride the carousel...patiently waiting..............

Getting buckled in..she is getting better at keeping the pigtails in ( i love the pig tails! and her hair is getting longer too). notice the cowboy boots!


Giving the look to the lady.......hoping she would start the carousel



watching more kids getting on...........












I accidentally delted a picture of Hailey giving the look to the lady.....to start he carousel....will post in a different post..


1 comment:

lmcarmitage said...

ACK, I LOVE THOSE BOOTS!!!!!!

About Me

My photo
Spring, TX, United States
We are a family of three who are still Philadelphians at heart. Hailey is the first to be born in Texas from our family. We love Texas but still count Philly as home too....so we have 2 homes in our hearts. We will always support our first home town teams....Philly teams!!